Monday 27 April 2015

Fantasy Castle, Performance and S3, TypeScript Interfaces

Fantasy Castle

I do love the Guardian's How to Draw... series. I'm pretty terrible at drawing but with their help I get something that doesn't look like a 5 year old drew it. Today I learnt to draw a enchanted forest. I haven't got a fine black pen to go over the pencil, and I definitely need more practice, but for a first attempt I'm happy.

Performance and S3

CDNs (Content Delivery Networks) allow information to be sent to a visitor from nearby. Unfortunately, with Amazon's S3 you are tied to a particular location so although it's cloud storage, it's not going to be delivering stuff locally to the visitor.

TypeScript Interfaces

In TypeScript you can use interfaces to check the classes implement all the parameters and functions as stated. There is no implementation of this in JavaScript so it's purely used as a consistency check at compile time.

No comments:

Post a Comment