Wednesday 1 April 2015

Grep, Dry Skin, W3C Tools

1. What grep stands for

The first thing I learnt today is that grep stands for globally (g) search a regular expression (re) and print (p). (Thanks Jennie.)

2. Dry Skin

Apparently udder cream is really good for very dry skin. Yes, udder as in the thing cows have. I'd never heard of udder cream before.

3. W3C tools

Unicorn

I knew about W3C's HTML validator and CSS validator but I didn't know there is a combined tool called unicorn.

Cheatsheet

All I can say about this is how did I not know about it?

w3c cheatsheet showing search box and tabs

The cheatsheet has search functionality for HTML, JavaScript, CSS, SVG, and XPath, as well as guidelines on accessibility, mobile best practices, typography, and internationalisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment